Friday, December 30, 2011

Let's Meet For Coffee!

Will you do me a favor?  Will you pour yourself a cup of hot coffee and rest?  Will you take time to read my thoughts?  I have collected some heart-filled journeys that God has brought me through this year.  There was joy, lots of tears, but most of all a soft fall into the heart of God.  I have been tenderly tucked into His grace.  My soul has been stirred and I want to share with you...if you have time.  




#10  Dinner for Two Please.


#9  A Walk To Remember.


#8  Whispers of Love.


#7  Why I Don't Wear Mascara.


#6  Lessons from a Salt Shaker.


#5  Waiting for....God.


#4 Two Weeks Notice.


#3  I'm Moving!


#2  Award Winning Year!


#1 A pile of dead frogs.


Thanks for being here.  It means a lot to me that you have come.  Please come back again soon!     

No comments: